Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must
















u said u r fond of me and im happy...coz usually people either say like or love, then with u it comes "fond", it's a in between word which means more than like but less than love......i know wht u mean; i fond of u too....too fond of u now.....i would even say love....yea, i love u, u know, in my silly crazy kinda way, not as lover....but as my "u know who"......just something cute that happens between us, let's take it that way. ill love u, alwaz do and alwaz will in my way now, alright?

i dont have the feeling of being used; thats why i stick around; i asked those questions was just really out of curiosity; not jealousy; u gave me a really safe answer; said just in case, u dont want me to compare; actually i just want u to be happy even without me; like i said, i wont believe u if u told me there was no one else anyway.

每一次闻到你的香水;我都会记起那天;我们收拾行李那天;我问你那支红色的香水;你对我说:“我要香香的”; 我只记得你好可爱。
我也记得那天你一直在说话;我看着你;拉着你的衣服;吻了你一下;你总是找理由说我泡的咖啡不好喝;但也还是将它喝完;吻着我然后喝完。
你穿裙子真的很好很好看; 配上高跟鞋-perfect;你又弄笑我了;你这样我想起刚认识你的时候;那个模样;是好事吗?不坏;你让我看见你别的样子;variety.

No comments: