Friday, September 29, 2017

I was quiet, but I was not blind.




















i realise i am jumping ahead in your life by just unpacking your bag of clothes; i have to stop; you and i both start slow; we are still two separate individual; we have differences; you say it's ok; because you know i did it with a good feeling; that is not the point; the point is you need to let me know that it is not ok and we deal with it; with me let's leave nothing sweep under the rug; i give a fuck about you; i want to be your problem; i want to deal with it together with you; do not say it is ok; you do not care; or whatever anymore; usually when people say that kind of thing they also kind of care about it the most; i am happy we can share; sex was amazing; short answer; you texted me 4am in the morning; you said it is because of Friday; i told you it is otherwise; i want to be blunt as i am; without hiding my feelings; not anymore; i used to write; i run the other way when i find happiness is approaching; because it seems impossible for me to be happy; because people simply disappoint me; i will find all sort of excuses/ reasons/ justifications; in the end just to tell myself; i told you so; because if it's too good to be true; it probably is; it has been 2 weeks and up until now; i remain a realist and pessimist; until life proves me wrong; otherwise; then we shall see.

No comments: