Thursday, September 28, 2017

One day, you heart will stop beating, and none of your fears will matter. What will matter is how you lived.




















2792017; 2020; I thought we are not seeing each other; because you said you will be working late; i sent you voice note saying that i miss you last night; that i wish we can spend longer time together; the daily morning and evening text are just unfulfilling; unsatisfying; today; you have changed your mind; said that we can meet; if i am free; there is still certain thing you are not saying; in your head you are thinking; even the way you answer question; you would be saying something that may or may not lead you to answer directly; in the end it makes me think; but it does not answer the question; finally we manage; you told a close friend about me; she asked you not to rush into it; u mentioned juvenile about her comment; I suggested to send you home and sleep over; you didn't read the main point; we manage to correct that; because you said it's far and it left me wondering; you said I offer to send you home; kindness touched you; kindness is a big thing for you; we had dinner; bought some beers; talk in your home; about kids; about my friends; my sister; your sister; family; you said i used to say are you always this funny when i mention you are not naturally funny (with kids); i added; manage to get off the hook; you like kid when they aged 9 - 10; but you can't have a baby that way; you messed with my hair and say no matter how you mess with it i still look good; you said i smell good; i said you smell better because you had a shower; you keep on compliment my eyes that i have sparkle in them; you asked me if i will ever get bored of the same compliment; i say not yet; eventually perhaps; you remember things that i say; maybe because i like you and i do not mind so much for now; we continue on to have another beer; talk about stuff; sharing; you are so glad i am here tonight; you hold me from behind; such warm and cozy feeling growing; i asked you about happiness; person and material both combined makes you happy; also about regrets; you said you have many; concept of family that you can't gauge; you like my grey dress; it was nothing fancy; you want to help me undress then you say wow; if you have a zip on your dress; I will unzip it now; you revealing your sexy side ever so subtly; i am happy we are able to talk about sex even when we just newly know each other; rough sex doesn't turn you on; you are not a rough guy; extramarital affair when you were young; we both had; somewhat something in common; I like the way you are particular and being gentle with me; you are an over thinker; you are square; you work well with German; I told you; finally we nail something together; i am waiting for the eventually; because in the end; we may or may not be together.






















He notice me
He notice what I wear
He notice my new bag
He notice me
He notice

No comments: