Thursday, May 4, 2017

You do not have to unburden your soul for everyone; it will be enough if you do that for those you love.




















you missed a day;
i have been waiting for this moment;
city is empty without you;
finally it was over;
we back to our world;
still shy;
still think i am not entitle to request and ask for more;
this time it felt more sexually driven;
i wanted to talk;
i did not insist;
you missed the sign;
i have my expectations;
everyone could have;
it is very normal in a relationship;
if this you can do it with her;
why would you do it with me;
what is so special?
i did not feel special;
i have in my mind - candle light dinner; give you the gift; talk about it more; about our relationship; to assess it; do we want to go on; am i doing you more good than harm;
you send me a song;
that says makes you better;
how can it be if someone already made it;
where is my position in your life;
what can i be?
we have been waiting so long for this moment;
and yet;
it feels so different this time around;
i want it as it is;
that i can always feel sure being with you is the good thing;
is the only thing that makes me want to be with you.

No comments: