Wednesday, November 23, 2016

To tell someone not to be emotional is to tell them to be dead.














I want to tell you. When i see you naked last night in your bed and got so horny, all my blood rushed thru me, imagining being with you in the same room, touching and feeling each other, that's when you made me hot, undressed and cum for you. This desire is insatiable. 

As for the quote, i believe everyone is a little lost in their own way. You and i even. I often intrigued about you and your marriage and how you would carry on . . . Knowing very well that although i did not cause you any trouble. I also wonder are we both just lost or looking for a replacement of something we yearn for temporarily, we sort of found something in each other, me for a partner and you are looking for love that lost in someone while trying to find a way back to your wife, you did mention before you want to try.  sometimes i do not understand much and also it seems complicated, that's the line we don't cross anyway. 

To be honest, i like the word lost... Maybe i am too practical and often time too hard on myself you know? To want to get everything right, it's tiring. I like the idea and feeling of getting lost with you. i know too often i have romanticized and idealized our relationship, i wish also we argue and fight. I know i am silly like that, plus even if you are a lost boy, you are MY lost boy.  I like the quote and the writer. :) 

I know this is a bigger topic that we have no luxury to talk about it due to the lack of time. This also would be best if we get to talk about it in person, like how we normally do, nevertheless we make do of what we have. 

I send you another quote by David Levithan: -  Last night, i got up the courage to ask you if you regretted us. "There are things i miss, " you said. "But if I didn't have you, I'd miss more. " 
I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you for everything, so far. :) 

No comments: