Friday, April 15, 2016

There are all kinds of addicts, I guess. We all have pain. And we all look for ways to make the pain go away.














I am sitting at a cafe looking out at the sea in front of me right now.  This weekend is the only weekend i had all by myself completely.  For 36 years i never lived alone, i always been surrounded by family, even when i am having my alone time i dont feel completely by myself.  I am not sure if this weekend helps me a lot.  To do some thinking.  Contemplate and reflect on things. 
I always tend to think too much.  That's my problem.

Very soon i will be living on my own, i dont feel particularly happy or sad, even for this weekend i avoided my responsibility and i didn't get to spend time with the one person i care about most now. 
I don't think is because he didn't need me. It is just because we are on a different route now. A route that potentially make us or break us. There is no right and wrong about all this. Its just the choices we make. Once we do we take it head on and move forward. 

What else can i say?

No comments: