Thursday, April 14, 2016

I loved him very much - more than I could trust myself to say - more than words had power to express.




















you stopped abruptly and went back to her; you said sorry; how can i say i do not care; i am caring it so much it hurts; it hurts me to see you go back to her; it hurts me to see that you can just stop with me; for this in the long run i can not bear; i know what i need to do; you keep holding on and you ask me if i really want to let go; i do not want to; but what choice do i have; i have been always looking out for people; it is time for me to look out for me too; i am not stupid and naive; you will not part with her and i do not stand a chance; so tell me again that you really understand what i am trying to say which i doubt it; i strongly doubt it.

No comments: