Monday, January 18, 2016

It always shocked me when I realized that I wasn’t the only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things.














did you know you still give me the butterfly? and we didn't even see each other; we were just on the phone chatting; making plan for tomorrow; what about her then? dont you want to wake up beside her? wasnt she the one that you love and vowed to love until death do both you apart? i am confuse but i also feel loved; i want to hold on to this feeling until it lasts; until you tell me that you have to go; until i get that confirmation that we no longer be in each other's life; until then; right until then i am willing to carry my sin to hell and be this other woman; standing in between you life and hers that is supposed to be together; which i want this to happen to badly i feel no sense of guilt about it; at all; at all. 

No comments: