Monday, June 29, 2015

There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.















"no one ask you to compress your feeling, no one ask you to do that";

of course no one asked me to, but i do it anyway, because that is how i feel, because that is how i react, i dont need to wait for someone to ask me to do that, especially when that someone is a friend. when people are friends they dont need to ask for anything.

when you say that, it breaks my heart, i didnt want for you to ask me; just like how i didnt ask you if you have sleep with someone else way back when during that time we didnt sleep together, just like how i didnt ask you if you and i have the slightest possibility to be together at all, just like how i didnt ask you if you and your girlfriend will ever be happy together, just like how i didnt ask you a lot of things.

you cant even answer what sort of friend i am to you? am i just someone you hanging out for fun? am i just someone you sleep with and leave the next morning? what kind of place i hold in your heart? i am dear to you? you fancy me? will all that ever be enough? rank my importance from 1 to 10? what would you say?

because if you truly are my friend, you will let me know and you will not afraid that telling me things will break our friendship but will only make it stronger.

because if you truly are my friend, you will do everything you can so that i wont be sad

because if you truly are my friend, you will be less selfish and will not act the way you are acting right now

that if only you truly are my friend.

No comments: