Tuesday, June 30, 2015

In war: resolution. In defeat: defiance. In victory: magnanimity. In peace: goodwill.
















You say I should ask away, whatever in my mind, but when it reaches those emotions crazy personal questions, you don't have the energy to deal with me, you said you shouldn't have told me then you say you wanted friends to know and to each friends you have different way of telling them, what do you exactly want? i am confuse!

You said you didn't ask me to compresse, nobody ask me to do this and that, of course nobody did, I did it on my own as a friend, because I want to, but when whatever you give is not appreciated and it makes you wonder why you did what you did, basically this friendship has failed you or rather the friend that you once know and you thought you know is not exactly the friend that you know, anymore. 

No comments: