Monday, July 7, 2014

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.














Many many times when you were telling me how sad and helpless you are, I really hope that I can be there for you, at least to hold you and be with you during those times. I couldn't. Long distance is sucks. It is what it is now until we decide to give it up.

Don't beat yourself up too much about your mum, I know there's a sense of guilt, let's hope she is in a better peaceful place now. Your relationship with your mum was truly a challenging one. You are living now, carrying on with your life. I'm not here to ask you to do nothing and forget her, instead remember her always the best possible way. There's still much you need to do, a lot of things to clean up, to settle, I hope these are not burdens for you but just a mean to live. You gotto do what you gotto do, right? Thank you for your invitation, let's plan it early.

I don't mean to say things and pretend that I know things that you don't, I just want you to know that I am here for you, ok?

xx

No comments: