Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What I must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think.
















you ask why am i so furious every time i talked about him; because i disappointed with myself, i am a failure, i let him drag me on and mess up my life for so long; you say i need to look for interesting people; when you were 20; you don't know what interesting means and you don't even know if you are interesting; it's a bit too late now; nonetheless thanks for the suggestion; when i ask you how do you live with someone? i don't; how can you even tell me to love myself and love my life when you can't even live with someone? i know what i want; i know what i am doing; but if this is just leading us to different direction; i rather you say no now and give this up because to you i don't even matter; that actually hurts, really hurts.

No comments: