Thursday, October 17, 2013

The better part of valor is discretion, in the which better part I have saved my life.














17 Oct 2013. 20:00. Dinner time.

Vicenzo and Giacomo brought us to a place far away from the tourist attraction and this place is on its own little island and apparently the bridge that connecting the place is like the last of it all.

When I step on the final stair and got down to the place, I can see a total transformation. The place is filled with trees and park. People running freely in a not so chilly evening, the place look like a whole new village altogether, it's only being built at the early twentieth century.

We had dinner and this little pa and ma shop looks like it runs by a few youngsters where the pizza was bake straight from the oven with all these fresh ingredients. I actually wanted to just taste one each from whatever pizza the gang wants to order, but end up we just ordered one pizza each which was really proven to much for me to take coz I only manage to finish a quarter of it and at the end I finish another quarter because I don't want to see any food wasted, so I ended up eating half of the pizza, way way more than what I normally have for dinner especially it's already past 9pm.

Then the three friends went on and on chatting about stuff, luckily jacommo keeps me company by chatting with me randomly. I get to sample a lot of different pizzas and also some local drink like a lighter version of spritz which is less bitter than the one I had last night. Also I tasted a black color bitter drink that vicenzo had, that was freaking bitter. One thing for sure jacommo is a much better guide coz he was telling a lot of stuff and stories about Venice, then again no matter what I still happy that my friend is being around and bothering me like hell, annoying really, but in a way I just enjoy his company.

So I say goodnight for now at 22:56pm @ 17 Oct. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments: