Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Good order is the foundation of all things.



















16 October 6:41am; Doha airport

A nine hour transit and I'm in Doha. He got me a wrong check in envelope pocket, I should've gotten the yellow one, instead I received something called premium transfer, the word premium was never in my life. Nothing premium happening in my life before let alone I'm going to apply to become premium user or anything. Made couple of drop to reach at the correct departure/ transfer gate.

Doha airport is under construction yet it's still kind of neat and systematic. It is after all an airport I guess it needs to be. When I landed I witnessed the most incredible night view from the 18k window seat from my flight, sat beside a young man that wears a sort of traditional cologne and a light blue watch, zero communication other than the time to the loo.

Airport is such an interesting place, people watching to its max, reminds me of a tom hank's movie - the terminal and I'm already thinking what to watch on the flight to Venice........the great gatsby perhaps.


P/s: watched the way way back, monster university and 7 min of German movie - oh boy! I should finish that too.

No comments: