Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Live always in the best company when you read.



















15 October 20:03 pm; KLIA

Another year passed and with a lot of things happened, looking back most important was about the house and from there you actually realise who are the one always by yourself, supporting you no matter what, that's family.

It's time for my so called annual overseas trip once more, I didn't make it to UK last year and this year I am ambitious - Italy.

With all the prior checking and arrangement now I'm sitting here outside of Gate C36 which located at the far end of KLIA where I have to actually hop on a train to get here.

I'm happy, relief more like, sitting here quietly on my own, looking away.

The bus that took me here actually detour to city center to pick up some other passenger, a place where I used to wait for bus to go to work- Pudu Raya. It has changed a lot, from what I see it was street full of foreign workers. When the bus stopped everyone just rushing up the bus like nobody business afraid that there might be no seat for them, at the end a whole bunch of them manage to fill up the whole bus and one actual tourist that suppose to get on the bus to the airport able to squeeze himself in with a special isle seat.

On the way to the airport only then I realize the bus driver actually dropping this whole bunch of foreign workers to a construction site not far away from the airport, that kind of made me smile and knowing that these workers actually have a way to get out of the place so far away to the city center via a type of public transportation that wasn't actually meant to be.

After the bus driver drop them off, KLIA is next, I arrive on time safe and sound, thanks to the online check in, I just need to drop my bag at the counter and the guy at the counter was super friendly, his name is Hazly. He helped me check in my bag and sort of chit chatting about travelling because he saw my passport with quite a number of stamps. I just smile and say he will have his opportunity, but he said his kind of work taking up too much of his time, that's airport life. I guess at the end of the day as long as you enjoy what you are doing, that's the best reward of all. I am also lucky that I able to gain as much travel as I can by work and personally.

Well, my boarding time is 20:10, now it's 20:03, think I will conclude my page one travelogue for now......until I'm in Doha, that's few hours fight from KL and nine hour waiting time in Doha airport before my next flight to Venice. I can't wait!

No comments: