Monday, March 14, 2011

Everyone is a prisoner of his own experiences. No one can eliminate prejudices - just recognize them


i know u care for me;
i want u to care for me;
i dont want u to stop;
i dont want u to tell me to get lost;
i dont want u to tell me this is ur life, go do whatever u want;
i dont want that and u know it;
it saddens me and it’ll break my heart if we stop what we do;
u might say time will pass and life goes on;
u might say u’ll find someone, but why would i want to do that?
why would i?
yea of course, because i want something that u dont;
there’s really no point of something to happen if they dont end up at the same direction, right?

u know there’s this thing between us for as long as i can remember;
we dont talk about it but we know is there;
im too weak and i dont know what to do;
i feel stupid with my one-sided feeling towards u;
i said eveything that i suppose to and not suppose to;
it might even be possible now that u r getting bore and sick of me;i dont know, u never say;
………..i never want u to ever get rid of me……….and i never good at how to show it….i just do………….i just do.

No comments: