Monday, April 19, 2010

If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can transform one million realities


因为你这样做足以证明你其实也是觉得很不安全的;你也很害怕受伤害;what if later on we find out we actually dont like each other and we want a break; if you sleep with me tonight; i dont want to hurt you; then why dont we just stay away from each other; walk out from each other's life if you thik this is the best for both of us; i just want to ask you one thing: do you want to see me tonight? do you? this is just a yes or no answer...........and finally do you know what did you say? you said yes; and regardless on how unsafe and insecure you are feeling right now; but when you are with me; you actually feeling more real than ever; coz i can see it in your eyes and mine that we have deeply fall for each other; the truth of the matter is; are you really a more romantic person than me? or do i think you actually fall for me more than me? is that important? or is only you that think this is important?

No comments: