Friday, September 18, 2009

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in


i kind of expected it actually; u could've just text me; u r right but u didnt; instead u called and wasted a bit of ur time talking non-sense to me; "well i know u just want to call and we're not going to hang out tonight, right?"; "says who? what? u think im just using u"; at times i really do feel so; "so what time?"; "huh?"; there u said its still on; im happy and i dont think u can tell from my voice; i was thrilled; u know u make me the happiest person on earth; wanting to see me no matter how short the notice is; u really dont have to do that; i feel uneasy somehow; then again; im just too happy to say no anyway and waiting for u to hurt me again again and again.....

我真的不知道我们在吵些什么;在电话里僵持了5分钟;结论呢?what is the point? look, im sorry; 我的心立刻软了;当争吵的双方其中一个人肯先低声下气去先道歉;无论谁对谁错还有什么好去追究的呢?i'm sorry too and i love you.

No comments: