Sunday, August 9, 2009

Don't bother about genius. Don't worry about being clever. Trust to hard work, perseverance and determination


i dont see a reason why;
u might not even want a coffee;
maybe u just being polite;
u might thought that was a nice gesture;
so it doesnt seem too weird that i just come and go;
but what u dont know was;
u hurting me so much more that way;
i rather u just let me in and out, unwelcome-ly.

all i ever wanted was just a little bit of ur time; to be here for u; with u; making absolutely no fuss; try to be nice; be good; be kind; but u wont let me; our conversation became awkward; u wont tell me the truth; us being together just seem so unnatural; and im thinking is this a punishment; i read this somewhere once: "a girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever......."; in my case; i just dont know which one.

1 comment:

blue said...

Hi YP, thank u for ur greetings :)
im blue from bluquote..

mm...This is very sad post :(
It’s really painful to say goodbye to someone you don’t want to let go. But it’s more painful to ask that person to stay when you know you can never make it work out the way it should be..

I don't know what you are facing...
But i do fight for a love and am hurting rite now..
well,
I can hide the pain that I feel and make others believe I can move on but I can never deny the truth to myself that the person who has hurt me is still the person I’ll always choose to love.

you are never alone dear :)

oops..i think i wrote too long already..

ps: nice to know u :) cu around!