Thursday, April 2, 2009

If you know how to spend less than you get, you have the philosopher's stone.
















"i dont want you to change your life because of me"; "i thought people call that compromise"; "does compromise equal to change?"; "i still do the things i like, but i dont do the thing that you dont like, i guess"; "is that possible?"; i really wonder about it, what about you?















"i guess one can really be happy if they want to"; "how so?"; "well, it's all in ur mind isnt it?"; "how's ur new job?"; "well, bosses are expecting me to do great things with my years of experience, i think i can handle it"; both of us sitting at the lounge drinking something; i saw a couple walking in holding hands; i stare at him, wonder what is his expectation of me and my mind starts drifitng away.....far far away......

No comments: