Monday, March 9, 2009

...happiness gives us the energy which is the basis of health.















“I read your work”; found familiarity in between words; “did u like it?”; “how come I already sense that coming?”; didn’t cross my mind that I need to point it out; “so tell me”; “what?”; “you know darn well what I wanted to know”; “I miss the point I guess and I don’t get the message you’re trying to send across”; “you didn’t, I wasn’t trying to make a point and there’s no message in my story”; “so then?”; “I just want to write something about a certain someone I know, in my life, trying to make sense out of things, in my life”; “oh, that suddenly sounds deep”; “it does, doesnt it? now with all that in perspective, how do you find my work?”; I go on smoking my cigarette and smile, pondering on the irony of life and lie.















You asked me twice: “What are you thinking?”, I said:”nothing” and you must have guessed that was a lie. I was thinking distance is a problem? I was thinking how is this going to work? I was thinking is there even “us”? I was thinking how unfair that is to have you loving me more than I do? I was thinking do I even love you? Yes, I was thinking. The thing is, I know myself and my guess is you think you know me more than I know myself, u might be wrong. I don’t even know myself well. For whatever it is, I’ve tried. I did. You might not see it; you might see that I didn’t put in much effort at all. All I can say is that I really tried. And for the part that you said if I miss u, I should tell u……of course I can tell you a thousand, a million or even a billion times that I miss you, that I love you, that I want to be with you…..but those are just words, what is the point in telling you that when I don’t mean it, at all. I won’t. I want to say those words and mean it. I’m not holding myself back, I know I’m not, it’s just that I don’t feel it enough to say it. I could’ve let it go on - hold your hand, kiss you, walk with you, be by your side, do every single thing with you, be a polite good manner say “I love you” a lot kind of girlfriend, I could’ve been that for you, but you don’t want that, I’m sure. You don’t want someone pretend to be with you. There’s something missing and I feel it, I know it, it’s a connection I’m looking for. I don’t feel it with you. I don’t feel the attraction.

When you are with someone, you’d know and I just don’t feel it with you.















there’s no issue;
there’s never an issue;
define issue;
what issue is an issue;
an issue for you might not be an issue for me;
vice versa;
so what r we talking about here?
u told me several times;
im the one u really want;
i don’t know what u should do to make me believe that;
i run out of ideas.

No comments: