Saturday, January 17, 2009

Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.















you lying on bed after shower ready to sleep; i haven't undressed; you feel my presence in the dark; "where are you? i can smell your perfume, why are you still dress? what's up?"; "nothing, happy to see you, that's all"; "you sure?"; i move closer to you, touching you arm, holding your hand; "what's up?" you ask again; "i miss you, just not sure whether you miss me too"; "of course i miss you"; "you mean it?; "yes, mean it, every word"; you kiss my lips softly unable for me to avoid; thousand and million of random thoughts running thru my mind; to say or not to say; my hand moves and touches your face, your eye brow, your lips, tracing every line; to say; "are you seeing someone?"; "no, why do you ask?"; "just want to know, i thought you are"; "why?"; "i don't want to waste your time"; "what are you trying to say?"; "is this year going to be the same like the previous year?"; "what?"; "you and me"; silence; "there will never be us, right? so, you dont want any commitment or a relationship ever, or is just that you dont want any commitment or a relationship ever, with me?"; another silence; "i like you, i can't change that but if this is just another day where we spend our happiest time together then parted again with empty thought knowing that you cant be mine, i cant stand to bear it, not anymore"; "can we try again?"; "there is actually nothing for us to try, we haven't even started, can't you see? i dont want to force you to take something that you dont want, you were right, we should just make a clean cut, we should just say goodbye"; "dont cry, please dont cry, this time i really want to, can we try again? start all over?"; silence; "really?"; "yes, i dont know why i did wht i did, im sorry but give me a chance, i want to start now, with you, is it too late?"; "i thought u never ask".
This is the happy ending i want my story to be, what about your story?

No comments: