Tuesday, February 6, 2018

So please ask yourself: What would I do if I weren’t afraid? And then go do it.




















small celebration on my final result; being rigid on the timing just because you want to stick to the time; cut maid cleaning time shorter to accommodate; i did not understand at first; just to drive to my place compare to the other place; then you explain to me; i try to understand; we can be flexible; it is just the timing between you and i; spend time; cook for you; sleep over my place; nice home cooked meal; went for mental health exhibition; emotional level; you 2; me 8; trying to balance it and accommodate; not an easy task; insist on your decision; being harsh on; without explanation; it was small thing after we talked it through; looking out for friends to understand my feelings; rather than you; spend time watching series and movies; then hours later met you again at your home; groggy and fell asleep cutely; we are so good whenever we are together; sometimes misunderstood; somehow; someway; we found common ground; i am not perfect; always take a step back and look at myself; always; thank you for allow me to be me; really; i mean that.

No comments: