Friday, January 19, 2018

Time didn’t heal, but it anesthetized. The human mind could only feel so much.














im afraid that; there will come a time; i may not be able to capture it fast enough; for the memories of your relationship; unexpectedly; we met; to sort out important document with me; to clear my head with all the numbers and confusion; you are good at that; you kept on saying that i am perfect for you; i have met your set criteria and so much more; we gave each other the freedom to be ourselves; you had a shower; tshirt; boxer of mine; feel intimately close to you; you are so happy i am in your life; you told me so many times; sometimes i wonder if this is real; that it sounds too good to be true; want to just be with you; we had dinner; heavy rain; want to be convenient for each other; afraid that we will be troublesome and burden; end up miscomm with each other; somehow not very mad; expect you to step out from the bus but did not; had a good laugh about that; amazingly care for each other so much; created a drama group just to roll eyes and sigh at each other dramatically; you calm me down; we want to make each other a better person; that is already the perfect commitment; without having to say i love you; you even say do one thing at a time because it does not give more value if we do everything in one go; going to meet your parents later; i do not mind; it is a big deal to meet; but also i am ok to postpone it; whatever happened will happens i guess; gave you a surprise on Tuesday; see you dance because my dinner was cancelled; wont be annoyed even if you turn me away; bad surprise turned out worse for me before; been disappointed far too many times and do not mind to be disappointed again; not from you; you were happy i was there; dancing away a few; you tell me to say no; you bend down on your knee in front of me; as an act; i was taken a back; when i hold you close dancing; i can smell you; feel your sweat; tenderly move with your body; the moment just feels so right; maybe it's time to let go; maybe its time to let you control; maybe it's time to let you lead; still not my favourite activity; truly just want to be with you in the moment; you suggested to go to another dance place because i was around; i brought my bag so i slept over; spontaneously; house warming last week; brought you to see my friends; prep for the day; bought food; bought plant; went for breakfast; for lunch; running around; did gardening; because it was such a cool weather week; that you liking it; we notice our different preference; often want to be accommodating to each other; sometimes i do not know its you more than to me; to me more than to you; it blurs the line; it does not matter anymore; just want to do things for each other; i mix drink. big headache and hangover; ended up sleeping the whole day; often think about the same thing and action; sometimes you say it first; sometimes i do; often we have the same mind; more importantly shared values; did not expect to extend my stay; send me home to pick up some clothes; ended up having lunch and watch a movie; feeling cozy just to be with you; i notice that sometimes you did not finish what you started and you are a guy with passion dies down fast after a quick start; i have yet to figure you out; in a good way; you want to be with me all the time; you send me a nice photos of that which reminded you of us; prepare a room for me that is comfortable enough to make me feel like home; i want to be with you; only with you for the rest of my life; i have never be so sure about this kind of thing; even more so that is something you do not need to ask twice. 

No comments: