Thursday, September 21, 2017

It’s the ones you love the most who can lift you in an instant, and destroy you without trying.




















i can't believe i am saying things like; i miss you already; this is actually happening; i like the way; you tell me so many times that i have sparkles in my eyes; that i look beautiful and sexy; that you like it when you being inside of me; that you like it when you do that thing to me; you are not very expressive; always answer question in a subtle neutral third party manner until i dig deeper; our relationship has progress fast and well; i like the way you hold me and put your head on my shoulder; i like how you lay on top of me but afraid to put your weight on top of me; i like how you say you want to take care of me and protect me; we have already talked about hypothetical questions; if we are together; if you are my boyfriend; if we are married; lightheartedly; you are such a sweet guy; care for me a lot; I'm afraid of falling too fast and get hurt too deep.

I need to back down. Take a deep breathe and think again; again; again and again.

No comments: