Saturday, September 23, 2017

I have so much I want to tell you, and nowhere to begin.














third date; finally; after 6 days; we meet again; for the first time in my life; from the way back to KL; from hometown; someone is waiting for me at the station; you; technical error; train got stuck; delayed; i uber myself to the main train station; you were surprise; impressed by how resourceful i am; i am in a predicament; where i have been independent for so long; if i start to let you in; i would have to adjust myself to take care of you and allow you to take care of me; for that one person in each other's life; you told me about a person which can bring you news about job opportunity i said you should go for it; you are always polite and thanking me about stuff; we ended up at my home after 2 hours of struggling; we spent time at my home; cuddling; chit chatting; asking about our definition and expectation of our relationship; want it to be up a level; to me; that means exclusivity; you are a man that feels a man should have their own set of duty; for example; to drive during traveling; you feel it is like work; hence you wont want to drive but ask to fly instead; we already talking about traveling plan; Spain; South America; i am taking it slow; we can start somewhere local; it could be a break it or make it trip; we talk about how we have developed feeling with each other; how naturally we just hold hand and get physical during the second date; i make you feel safe and comfortable enough to share; i do not want you to do this simply because you are lonely; then your date with your friend did not happen; we get to spend longer time together; we went for a dinner; three beers; pork; veggie and rice; you enjoyed the meal and said we should do it again; i have ditched my friend for another activity; because i want to stay here with you; we slept together; it was cute; gentle; sweet; sensual; tender; the way you hold me like you do not want to break me; you do not make much noise; nothing wild and crazy and yet we can talk about it; you enjoy it; the way you make me feel because we are into each other; the way you like when you are inside of me; the way you kept on telling me my eyes sparkles and how i look amazingly beautiful; how you like me when i say fuck; how you capture all these idiosyncrasies; we slept well under the air-cond; things we willing to do for the other person; we had a simple breakfast together; then we parted; then we arrange to meet again later on the day for dinner; we say goodbye but we already can not wait to see each other again; i miss you already; this time around; i am saying it to someone; compatible with my age; my status; my life - for real. 

No comments: