Thursday, July 13, 2017

For the moment I am really very, very tired of everything - more than tired.




















i like your perfume; i remember your scent; i feel your warmth everywhere; evidence that you were here; take good care of you; that was the last thing you said to me before you leave; you had to see me because you are going away for 2 weeks; i met you last Monday; we had met for 4 times; we have this feeling and building connection; you like my home; it fits me; you become extremely funny which i did not realise the first night; i waited for you outside; i asked what you want; you said you want a drink; get something to eat and come back; you looked around; observing; smiling at me; i have a very comfortable feeling with you; somehow; in such a short period of time; we talked about men and women; the three boxes; the things we can do together; a short break in august; not so many things; enough to get us excited; for a while; at least.

No comments: