Thursday, June 8, 2017

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.




















last weekend made me think a bit deeper; reflect in my life a bit more; i ask you to categorize me; it is in the positive end; an independent woman who enjoy life the way she wants it; i smile; she is coming back today; we will back to our routine; i am the outsider; still; we spoke of the non-rocket-science thoughts that we have most of the time; knowing it and doing it are two separate things; we know that very well; you mentioned about that kiss again; that you remember my warm tongue touching yours; that i feel that kiss was sweet and cute rather than sexy and wild; the rest as they said is history; we started and keeping it going; you wondering about me by the same token i wondering about you both; i love this thin wall of mystery between us; want to know yet afraid to find out; we only ask question we want to know; because in the end we have to deal with the hurt, pain alone; for me at least that is the case; i often tell myself that and then finally i withdraw; not to surrender; just because i know better. 

No comments: