Sunday, June 11, 2017

I’m a slave to my emotions, to my likes, to my hatred of boredom, to most of my desires.




















finally found the time;
bought him birthday treat - dinner and movie;
he is still as talkative as ever;
i got distracted by another him;
ignoring the conversation;
kept staring at my phone;
because it is pointless and useless anyway;
then i figure out so i let go of another pointless sex meet up;
when there was this other if we both stay here we could have develop something more;
that is life;
you dont get everything;
he was telling me his business growing, moving and so many more stuff;
lost the sexual attraction and tension;
still praise me;
i grow numb of it;
did not sense if it is really genuine or he is just saying it;
i only wish him well;
as he said i am a keeper;
i really do not care anymore;
at this point.

No comments: