Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Loneliness does not come from being alone, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important.














a missed call;
you called me;
you still in the bed;
i am still at home;
year end;
holiday mode;
going to office later than usual;
i asked about dinner;
what you enjoy and did not enjoy;
you like the feeling of home;
somewhere you belong and go back to;
it will not be me;
it is somewhere else;
somewhere without me;
you wink and smile at me;
i am having my coffee;
i  know what you are thinking;
the sheer lust;
desire;
we are holding on to;
still attracted to each other;
in a distance;
panting;
breathing;
screaming your name;
every action;
motion;
emotion;
after we cool down;
the song that comes on;
it lingers because it is beautiful, sad and true;

"but it is time to face the truth, i will never be with you."

No comments: