Saturday, October 15, 2016

It’s not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me.














you started with a heart;
then you said yo afraid you maybe repeating yourself, as was i;
but that you cant change it;
just like when we have sex, it's pretty much the same;
but you enjoy it and that cant change and how you think repetition is not so bad after-all;
and you said the memories we had will never go away;
you were thinking if we make now everything better than it really was, but we know that we see things too positively because every time we only spend short amount of time together; i am not your 25 years women; in the end all relationship and marriages wear off after so long; no matter who you are with, i believe; but we are still new, still fresh, in a way; you want me to know how you feel with her because you have no one else to share it with and on the other hand urge me to find a man; you have to find a way with her again but you are also sure that it will most likely never as you are loving me now; i feel sad when you say that, somehow; i cant help it; you think this is the price you have to pay for the coffee in Starbucks with me; i always always feel your love, not only a little bit, trust me; you told me you love me very much although we cant be together; it hurts me to know so; even worse that now we confirm that is true; i will not blame anything; feeling is feeling; we cant help how we feel, i guess. .....

No comments: