Friday, October 28, 2016

I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.




















you picked her up; you were two hours late; you were telling me about it; an unexpected morning call; because she is back and i have to put my mind behind not to mind it even though i do; how am i to express to you this urge; i couldn't; you say you are going for a stadttische and so am i with J; also updating you about J; his worry and anxiousness are different from yours; you talked about your daughter; i feel she is doing it right having a good head start; my classmate that wanted to drop out but didn't; still mostly telling you about other rather than myself; you said you should've be there 3 hours earlier; i said you should gave me the credit; still missing each other somehow; because it is true; "I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."; for now i do not know when it will end; and i do not know if i even want to; ever.

No comments: