Wednesday, July 20, 2016

People don’t always want to be with people. It gets tiring.














..and then i have decided to write about how i feel about you, a little, everyday, right here, in my world, where i say how i feel but i dont need to tell you so.

i wear your t-shirt to sleep, i wet myself at night, then i watch you this morning and get high.

i am living a lusty life; i dont think you would want me if you ever get to see this side of me, ever.

but i still miss you so much and want you so bad; even though we just chatting with each other for 14 minutes, without really talking about anything, hearing your voice somehow smooth me.

i like how we want to still keep in touch twice a day, once in the morning and once at night to say good night.

guten morgen and gute nacht. these phrases will stick with me forever.

No comments: