Saturday, May 28, 2016

When I fall in love, it will be forever.














i realise that every time you talk about her i have this instant reaction to stop everything immediately because i am afraid i am hurting other; but what about my happiness? what about me? i am hurting too; so then after we calm down and think again what makes me realise more is that we can never be parted; at least not right away; because in the end; you already have issues before i even barge in; maybe i slowly slipping thru the crack and make it bigger which is not my intention at all; if anything i wish you and her very well but at the side we remain as us without interfering your relationship with her; but is that even possible that you being this two person always all the time; threading carefully on broken ice every step of the way; i do not have the answer; i really hope you can manage.

No comments: