Saturday, February 27, 2016

I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do.















We didn't see each other for a week; it seems so long; feeling is still so strong ; i no longer feel comfortable at your place; so you came to mine; i fell asleep ; you brought me bunny and champagne; surprise me with door bell; you said you would text; you didn't ; i had class the next day so we didn't get to have breakfast but we made love whole night instead ; miss you so very much; you slept well; we didn't chat much; too busy holding on to each other; i always wee bit of shy and still anxiously long for you; you sent me another surprise after you drop your kid; such passionate encounter ; how could i possibly ever let you go ; you made it so so hard; i was taken aback but still like your sudden presence ; your gentle gesture by closing the door; lowing off the tea candle; switch off the light guessing which switch it was; we talk about swimming, our trip, books; how to get sick and get rid of each other; we will run out of things to say soon; because we dont have anything mundane and boring to talk about; I really fall head over heels for you; I hope you know that; but actually on the contrary - I HOPE YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT, NOT AT ALL.

No comments: