Tuesday, July 15, 2014

They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see nothing but sea.
















i really have no mood tonight; for a movie; for any conversation; you were telling me about your new business venture; naming it; asking me opinion; I roll my eyes; not in a condescending way; just that for all the things I have to say you have a way to justify it; it is just alright for me; I appreciate the fact that you appreciate my input; just that a lot of things in my mind; you said I am too young to be jaded; I am thinking I am at the exact age to be jaded; I am in between; perhaps you see through things way more; really not tonight; I don’t even want to watch a movie which I normally will not decline; perhaps is the study bit; you keep on asking me; is it something personally? But you know far well better than I; if you don’t even share your story; you actually do not have to right to ask me; friendship should be fair; the way you treat people and the way you want people to treat you; there’s no two ways about it; you praise my clothes and my jeans; keep on talking to a point that I lost track of you and your voice; too long winded; too much talking; everything at this point; just too much; I can’t even imagine that I can actually hate you.

But i do. i really do.

Tonight.

No comments: