Saturday, July 5, 2014

If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once a week














这个周末我们聊了更多。象是更加肯定了彼此。但我们还是有疑虑和不确定。更多的是来自于对彼此的认识。

We both wanted to see each other. That’s why we are here. We taking it easy. Even manage to spend some time in the pool. Had a simple nice dinner. Usual place. You say you run deep as so am I. that is why we are still here.

I could fall in love with you and be with you. How serious do you want this to be? Often times you don't like me to tell you what to do. We both independent and capable.  We can manage and we have been managing it for so long. It feels so good to be able to hold each other so tight, feeling each other’s existence physically, a kind of assurance that no matter what, everything is actually going to be alright.

You still very sad and hurt. About your mother departure.  I wish there's more I can do for you but there's none. I can only listen.

You want me to come in Sept with you.  That’s the last chance for me to see your world.  Where you came from. A place you once called home.  Also to put my practical side into good use. You already planning much ahead without me saying anything. I have stopped to think so far off long time ago.

I have not much to offer in terms of money.  This is the part we haven't really figure out and the distance.

You suggest to stay at least three months together.  I thought two weeks should be enough.  You say to see thru someone human side. It takes more time and unlike me you are slow.

You like me how I am not here to bull shit you where you really value my patience and kindness. I am doing my best dear. Just thought you should know.

Still. Let's just take it slow.  Take our time. One day at a time to see how it goes, shall we?

No comments: