Saturday, June 7, 2014

The first virtue of all really great men is that they are sincere. They eradicate hypocrisy from their hearts.




















Can I say something? I don't know it enough to give u advice, one hand I hear u r struggling with something u can't tell me about now, on the other hand about ur gf which I really don't know much about, to be fair I don't know both side of the story to comment, but i know people say what they say for a reason, sometimes saddening and upsetting thing but still they don't say it with no good reasons.

So I guess the best thing for u to do is to focus in task at hand and remember what u guys fighting for, longing for, do ur best and what u need to save this relationship if this is worth fighting for, then u can at least say u hv done all u can and ur best, no regret even after that u guys decided to walk away or be together. That much I know. :)

I wish you all the best for this trip.

So ya that's all I want to say so that I don't have to send u an email afterwards.

A hug? 

No comments: