Monday, June 30, 2014

"I can't do it" never yet accomplished anything: "I will try" has accomplished wonders.





















You say you are not into long distance relationship, you say I am interesting, I guess I am interesting enough for you to consider, you say if you want a quickie you will pay for that and it's cheaper than all these phone calls, you say you want to tell me something but I have to sit until Wednesday, you say that you don't care about the baby boy if he is yours, he is just too cute for you to ignore, you check on his horoscope, you keep saying that he is cute. What all that really means? That you actually care, you also day you can't raise a child, you do not know what to do with him. All this. Deep down I think you care, at the same time you also scare.

No comments: