Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Our patience will achieve more than our force.















can you not hurt me if i tell you the truth; i've been thinking about you all the time; the time that we spent together; the longer and the further away we are the more i am missing you; i couldn't believe it at first; slowly now these days; it seems clearer to me; the things that you've said; it all makes much more sense; everything seems clearer to me; i want to be together with you; given the choice; "I really wonder if I should let you go, given that there is little that we can do for each other, today."; i cried after i read that; it hurts knowing that you might want to let go; it burns knowing that you might just allow me to let go; it strikes me; i am so helpless and feel everything around me is pointless; not unless if i am with you; i really feel that we should be together because in my mind; in my heart; i know for a fact that; we will be so so good; together.

i fell in love with you; right here; right now.

No comments: