Saturday, March 15, 2014

We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people.















i thought you were happy to see me at least; you didn't show at all; which means if you don't mean to show it then you shouldve kept everything inside you even afterwards; now after all been said and done you telling me you hated my visit to the guts; i don't know how to react; no response; i take it as it is; inhuman is a very strong word; its upsetting and even disturbing; am i really that bad as a human being; i begin to doubt myself; "are you upset with me or you just want some time alone"; i thought you were at least having a good time; even short one; i was dead wrong; i know clearly the situation between us and the way we deal with each  other's feeling prove to be very very different in any way possible; i would much rather you ask me to go; your endurance mislead me to think that you are ok with it; that everything is alright; but the next day you actually telling me that it is not; its really hard for me to pick myself up again after falling so hard on the ground helplessly.

i am sorry. 

No comments: