Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.














October 23 2013. 19:36

You are my precious thing. I am so fond of you and you will always be a part of me, nothing can ever change that, you said.


What surprises me was that you actually remember that incident where I got freak out and beaten up, u can't help but being protective of me and said you will do whatever you can to hurt him if you could.

But you will never understand this feeling, this i love you deep down but I can't never be yours kind of feeling. You have your gf to talk about things, to share it with, I can tell nobody I have no one to talk to. You can talk to me, you said, but we all know thats a lie, how can I talk to you where I know the more I tell you things only will make me get in deeper and deeper with you. I thought the less i know the less I care and the less I found out about your things then the feeling might subside, but I was wrong, I, always wrong.

No comments: