Saturday, October 26, 2013

As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.



















26 October 2013 day 11

We awake at eight plus, then we had a coffee in a cafe nearby because he will join his brother after for some brotherhood activity. I guess I just have to take it that's the way how he normally explains himself to anybody. I mean I am not particularly annoy with the fact that he couldn't be with me as he told me many times today is supposed to be the day he spend it with his brother and I understand. In any case I'm the one who interfere with their plan and I don't want that.

I'm glad to see Massimo again, he is nice guy with a kind if warmth that I feel he has towards people, but then again i only met him twice. He asked me about breakfast in Italy and breakfast back home, I guess at the end of the day, that what makes us so different from each other, we are all human being and yet different in so many ways, Massimo told me even he travel and tried all the different thing but to him the best breakfast is still a cup of cappuccino and brioches. Same same but different indeed.

This time around also I will encounter the day light saving thing where I would have to adjust my watch backward one hour earlier on Sunday during 3am, it's weird and a different kind of experience altogether. I doubt I would adjust my watch, I just have to bear in mind that for the rest of my trip whenever I look at my watch it actually telling me time one hour late. I have to remember that.

During breakfast he drew me a map to make sure I have also the info and direction I need, also he was telling me that tomorrow he won't be able to send me off and as much as I wasn't him to, or don't want him to, no I would rather him not send me so that's that, reason being there's Moto GP tonight so he is going to watch it with his brother.

After that, it's time to part and I went on my way to explore more of Milan today, but since he pretty much covered the whole Milan ground while I was here the other day, I guess again I will just take it easy, no rush and hurry, enjoying my own sweet time, just like now I'm in a park, typing away, after finished my fruit juice and banana.

It's time to get up and slowly make my way out of the park and see where else can u go for the rest of the day.

Until then! Ciao ciao.

I walk around a bit more following the extra material I brought along for a day trip of Milan. I make full use of the public transportation because I have walked to the far end, so I look for metro and try to get back to central, which I couldn't located one until I walk out from the castle, but it isn't a big deal. Then from there I got myself a couple more bus tickets to be ready for tomorrow as well coz I need to head back to the central train station to catch train to bologna, then also I will buy ticket to Rome.

It was a really nice walk, I even manage to find  huge cemetery mentioned, plus the app i downloaded really useful which allow me to calculate route and have a tiny little dot telling me my location and if I am near to the nearby attraction.

Looking at the watch, when I reach the metro its already quarter passed five, so decked to call it a day and head back to hotel, which all of the sudden really craving for pasta, I guess that because I didn't have any carb today and that makes me really hungry. I hope my friend had a good time with his brother, he texted me and we decided to meet at hotel round 8pm then see what pan out from there, now will just relax after my shower with some music and reading.

At 8pm my friend called and we just gonna have dinner at a place round the corner, as I wish, I had pasta and my friend had tomato with mozzarella cheese. It was a nice simple meal, the pasta portion was too much for me to finish, but my friend and i finish it anyway, we don't want to waste food. He telling me again that he is sorry that I'm leaving tomorrow, déjàvu. He also said he would like to stay with me tonight but will awake at 3am for Moto GP. I don't actually mind but just concern that walking back to his brother place at the wee hour in the morning is a bit unsafe, but he rest assumed me he will be safe and that he wanted to stay a bit longer and spend a little more time with me for my last day in Milan, and for the last day in Italy with him to be precise.

Anyway he was nice enough to take a look at my plan and want to suggest any other place that might worth a visit since I'll be in Rome for six days, but sometimes I can't help but wondering does he also actually want to be with me in another way by indirectly making other unknown plan. I have no way to find out coz I don't want to ask and I don't want to care so much, not anymore.

We were watching a little bit tv and just chit chatting about out day when it's time to go to bed, we plan to sleep earlier because he needs to wake up early later, then he asked me about my birthday. I looked at him and smile, then he instantly realized something. Is it today? I said it's already passed. Was it back when you are in Florence? I look at him and gently smiling. When is it, he asked again. Yesterday. That's why I chose yesterday to be back in Milan; to be with you. Then I instantly sense all the guilt and u keep on apologizing, which I know coz I won't be able to get around myself to tell you that yesterday was my birthday, I just couldn't. It will be too fake for me. You are always so discreet, sometimes even too much. That I have to admit. We talked about way back when seven years ago that we knew each other, back then I'm still a twenty something and now a thirty five, I feel so old, but u said u r fifty two, I said you are always fifty two anyway. We know what we remember and all that memories will stay on forever and ever. You hug me and you kiss me and try to made up for the lost time, wishing me well and happy that im here. In a way I'm glad I didn't tell you, or else I wonder would it been different otherwise? But u said no, whatever we did yesterday would have been the same even if I told you about my birthday, we would never have it any other way. I truly believe that.

Happy belated birthday! If you turn the other side, I'll hug you to sleep. You got me with the simplest of words, I am not that complicated and hard to please after all.

Then you say see you in Doha. I look forward to that! Good night!

No comments: