Saturday, January 15, 2011

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live


just to get things off my chest, we both know each other long enough now, so i dont want to keep things that bother me

i really wish u r happy and i want u to be happy, no matter what. i wish that u will tell me u and ur gf are working out, everything is going great, although u didnt tell me anything, or even when u think that there's absolutely nothing wrong in doing what we're doing...........even when u belong to someone else.

im happy to see u and i dont know why i write, maybe i thought comes new year it will be different for us and i was sorta expecting it, but seeing u, everything seems to be the same......we miss each other and we made love......i dont know i shld be happy or i shld feel sad, im just so useless and defenseless in front of all this. maybe u should keep me away from u

wht i want to say is i love u dearly in my kiddo way and it makes me happy to see u happy, so no matter what happens i will still let u share my music, OK?

No comments: