Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Maybe kissing is sort of like nature's coffee.















i secretly turn around and take a peek after i said goodbye;
you didnt notice;
there's one thing i couldnt figure out;
maybe it's the same thing thats been bugging you;
both of us dont have the guts to lay it all out;
will we do it if we dare each other to?
i doubt you will;
maybe i would;
u told me u missed everything just the same;
so did i and so did i;
is this a torture;
or is this just the way we rather be?















"is there no other way?"; "what other way?"; i can actually feel her annoyance; "hey listen, this isnt easy for me either, ok?"; "then why are we doing what we're doing? you know it doesnt help and we're not making any progress"; "then what do you want me to do?"; "i dont know, i thought you want this real bad, if not more, prove it to me"; you actually dont show me enough that you care, thats all; my determination is shaking; i come to realise that you are such a workaholic and you are not as persistent as i thought you would be; you havent even won me yet; you already begin to lose; you got a really slim chance to bounce back, really really slim chance.

No comments: