Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To achieve great things we must live as though we were never going to die.















"i hope u didnt ask me out for the movie, because u feel bad or sympathetic for me"; "what?"; "i dont know why i say that, i just need to make sure, i guess"; "make sure of what? look, i wont even bother if that's the case, ok? i want to see u, i do"; "really? but you always so busy and it looks like im bothering u"; "yea, didnt i just prove that? i want to see u even if my phone buzzing non-stop all day, i want to see u even if i just get off my e-mail, i want to see u even if its just for 2-3 hours, i want to see u even if we're really rushing all this, i want to see u even if a lot of things ok? ok? what else can i say to make u feel better? why do u feel so insecure?"; "maybe im taking things a bit too personal and reacted over-sensitively, but really i just want u to know i dont need your companion because u feel sorry for me"; "hey, listen to me, ok? of all feelings i might have for you, pity is certainly not one. I have no reason to feel sorry for u and I don't see why u should inspire such a feeling. if u keep saying that i will start feeling sorry for myself seeing u"; i smile for the first time out of all these worries, my silly act; "I see u coz I like seeing you", he hold me tight and said; "and i see you coz i like seeing you too"; "so now we're even"; "yup, so even!"

No comments: