Monday, May 21, 2018

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.















a short dinner; in a Thai restaurant; we walked to the opposite platform; took our train home; reached your house; Saturday 6pm; heavy rain; missing you; you will let me live until day 99; so i do not need to suffer; you want to spend the rest of your life with me; recall randomly; are you bored? i am; but i am also happy to get to be together with you; spending time together; doing mundane things; breakfast; walk in the park; coffee; haircut; what will you do with me everyday that you wont get bored; what would you do to my house if i were going away; deeper conversation; i urge; otherwise we will get bored; we still trying to figure a lot of things out; as much as we enjoy each other's company; i am afraid this will not last us long enough; we are aware that as long as we will stick to each other this way; as long as we love each other; there hardly a thing we cant face together; you are my reason to happiness; i thought that is only something that will came out of a song. 

No comments: