Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I may not have been sure about what really did interest me, but I was absolutely sure about what didn’t.














no more surprise; decided to see you after my dinner with classmates; at your dancing place; feel drained; tired; no mood to dance; just one; feel sorry for that guy; i was all over the place; cant believe i found you and tomorrow is V Day; we talked 30 min passed midnight; we talk about having you around; what if i lose you; i said; you start to want to make sure im safe; want to leave things for me; which i do not think your parents will agree to; feel sweet that you say that; you felt shy in the morning; you motion to me; i get it; i talk too much; afraid you may get hurt; still you went on; i do not want anything from you; not expecting anything; i guess that is the best expectation.

Happy Valentine's; you smiled and said 

No comments: