Monday, December 11, 2017

Control yourself…Become someone who can deal with this.




















i am still surprise how naturally both of us can be when we are together; it just feels right; i saw you and sleep over on Thursday; Saturday you are driving me home; perhaps i expect too much; perhaps we never did talk about our plans; i thought i could sleep over more; but it did not work out that way; you said what am i thinking; being my usual self i reply i am not thinking about anything; afraid you might see thru me; appreciation and recognition; that two things kept bothering me; got me all emotional; it feels naturally we got physical; we spoke of closure; justice; forgiveness; revenge; in the end; whatever that you need i hope you have received it and bring peace to you; it was a nice weekend; you have met them; quietly and awkwardly; you have been half acknowledged; it does not matter; as long as we acknowledge each other; we even talk about our plan; getting married; as if that is a soft goal; i found that funny; we itemize it as a box to be checked; i refuse to think that is a good idea; we have different definition about things; i have accepted it as you are; we had a nice dinner; in the end i am not even upset which i normally would; you have a way to melt away my hard feelings leaving me soft and fluffy; you always complement my sparkling eyes and you told me that i am precious to you; that you always thank me on things; i guess i got it from you; that is all that matters and that is all i want. You. 

No comments: