Friday, December 1, 2017

But part of surviving is being able to move on.




















You had a wonderful time organised a dance session. I joined in to watch. As an audience. Got to know new people. Still think this is not for me. Deep down I know although I am still open to give it a try. I do not want to rush this. you said thank you a lot. you kept asking people to drink. i just want to see you dance. i just want to make you happy. i am not drinking so i can drive you there. We spent the whole long weekend together. This was the first time I sleep over two nights in a row. we did not have any argument this long weekend. You said things that surprised me. You miss me. When we sat on the sofa. You said miss is the wrong word. The feeling is so strong. I have to admit. i feel it too. i also feel the disconnection whenever we are apart. i just hope that i can tel you more. I often urge you to say something new to me. You only change a word or two. You are not the expressive type. I understand. You had a hang over. Still you accompany me to the viewing. Then we went to the mall together like how couple normally do. i feel safe. Homely. And normal with you. i have no reason to rush. i feel really comfortable. we are not hesitate and not even feel reluctantly when we talk about the future. you want to go far away again. with me. we should plan. after our short trip where both of us feel there should not be any hiccup. I feel this can go on for a long time. For some odd reasons. 

No comments: